(3110 x 2600 x 2030 mm) Number of Bathers - 12 or 13
Complete with 5 x 5 slat 430mm wide bench (3 x high and 2 x low), 12kw free standing heater with remote controls, rocks and heater guard.
With over 30 years of experience in Traditional Sauna Cabin manufacturing we pride ourselves on quality at exceptional prices.
All our panel Sauna Cabins are manufactured from top grade kiln dried spruce to the dimensions shown and are supplied with our Oceanic Sauna Heater with digital controls, rocks and a heater guard, full glass door in it's frame, flat packed benches, wooden slatted floor mats, all the installation materials including trim timbers, fixings, a comprehensive set of instructions for assembly, use and maintenace.
Celebration Model Sauna Cabin
Supplied with: Oceanic Sauna Heater and Controls, Backrest, Heater Guard, Floor mat(s), Headrest, Hand Crafted Bucket & Ladle, Light & Shade, Sand Timer, Thermometer, Towel & Fragrance Rack 4 Fragrances, Plus all installation materials fixings, hardware (screws, nails, brackets) are included with comprehensive instructions for assembly, use and maintenance.
Deluxe model Sauna Cabin
Is additionally supplied with: Knot free obeche timber (that remains cooler to the touch) for the Benches, Backrests, Headrests, and Heater Guard, a Low voltage spot lighting system, as well as a superior accessory pack comprising a Combined Thermometer/Hygrometer, Sauna clock, Larger sand timer.
Sauna Cabin Optional Items
Bench Infills can be added between each of the benches to box each level in. Please select the bench infill option with the same specification of your chosen Sauna Cabin.
Glazed Panels can substituted for the existing wooden panels. (Please note that the sauna heater must not be mounted in front of a fully glazed panel). The above option is standard but other custom options are available, please enquire for further details.
Feature Wall The feature wall is a panel clad on the exterior wall of the cabin and tiled with travertine mosaics on the interior. Not only does the feature wall add more style to the Sauna Cabin it also help to prolong the life of the cabin due to the excessive level of heat this panel is exposed to. (Further tile options are available at a 10% premium, please enquire for further details).
1) This Sauna Cabin is for indoor use only.
2) All measurements are external measurements and are + or - 10mm. Please allow for a minimum 25mm air gap all around all cabins.
3) Saunas can be erected onto an existing floor that can be vinyl,ceramic,concrete. but not carpet.
4) Sauna heaters do not operate from a 3 pin plug, they require hard wiring using high temperature silicon rubber cable to BSEN 6141. (not included) Electricians can normally obtain this from their supplier but in case of difficulty please contact our technical department for further advice. Or See our sauna accessories for cable and prices Silicon Rubber Cable The length you will require depends upon the distance between where you locate your control box and the heater.
5) Installation is for our goods only and does not include the wiring of the sauna heater - a qualified electrician must carry this out. Mainland England and Wales Delivery Charges: £94 per item.
- Additional Information
Dimensions (LxWxH) 3110 x 2600 x 2000mm Flat Packed Yes Materials the Sauna can be erected on Vinyl, Ceramic, Concrete Width of 5 Slat Benches 430mm Number of Low Benches 2 Number of High Benches 3 Heater Size 12kW Hard Wiring Required Yes Air Gap Requirements 25mm Plugs into 13A socket No