- Product Description
Our brand new Apollo range of saunas heaters combines elegant aesthetics with innovative functionality. The floor standing unit is housed in a dark grey powdercoated shell with stainless steel capping. Nested inside is a vented rock basket that protects the elements beneath from direct contact with water being poured over the rocks, this reduces the failure rate and maintenance cost involved with running your sauna.
Traditional Sauna Settings:
- Heating time: from 18 minutes to 8 hours
- Temperature: 50 to 100°C
- Direct ignition or via countdown up to 12 hours in advance.
Want more from your sauna experience? The optional slimline Apollo steam unit mounts directly to the side of the heater converting your sauna into a saunarium with minimal fuss.
A thin steam generator can be mounted directly on the side of the Apollo sauna heater, thus transforming your sauna into a Saunarium with ease.
The generator, with a power of 2kW, is sold as an option, with its special Saunarium OCST control, which will control the degrees of humidity and dry heat in your wooden sauna for your greater comfort and safety.
The generator is equipped with a small bowl that will allow you to add aromatic mixtures to your Saunarium, sauna + steam session.
Manual filling and emptying of the steam generator: you will not need to install any special plumbing system for this Saunarium set.
The stove and the steam generator will never work together at full power. Maximum power for the 3kW and the generator: 4kW.
Saunarium Settings :
- Heating time: from 15 minutes to 240 minutes
- Temperature: 30 to 100°C :
- Tepidarium: up to 48ºC max, 50-60% humidity
- Saunarium: up to 56ºC max, 40-50% humidity
- Caldarium: up to 65ºC max, 30-40% humidity
- Sauna: up to 100ºC max, no humidity
Dimensions (LxWxH) 405 x 380 x 740mm (With steam generator - 495 x 380 x 740mm) Controller OCSB Cubic Metres 6-8 Electrical Supply 240 / 400v - 1N or 3N Number of Elements 6 x 1kw Temperature Sensor Operates 110°C Hard Wiring Required Yes
- Technical Information
- Sauna heaters do not operate from a 3 pin plug, they require hard wiring via an isolator switch using high temperature silicon rubber cable to BSEN 6141 (not included). Purchase 3 Meters as an optional extra or See our sauna accessories page for Silicone Rubber Cable in order to order different lengths.
- For sauna heaters with Remote OCSB controls, the control box will supply the heater, keypad, lights and temperature sensor. The control box is usually positioned on the roof of the sauna but can also be positioned in a plant room for commercial establishments.
Apollo Sauna Heater with OCSB controls wiring diagram
Apollo Sauna Heater with Steam Generator Wiring Example
The cost to run an average 4.5kw sauna heater is 54p per hour. (using an average unit cost of 12p per kWh, please check with your service provider for exact unit costs.)
- Technical Drawing
- Delivery & Warranty
Delivery of your order
To know the availability of this product and its delivery times, contact us.
All Oceanic products are guaranteed for 3 years in the event of a lack of conformity.
The warranty does not apply to "consumable" parts, such as elements, for example.
See Terms and conditions for more details.
If necessary, Oceanic Saunas agrees to keep a stock of all possible spare parts for this device.